Girl Director: How to Grow Your Business Using Video and Social Media
Posted by Team APATA | Nov 4, 2021
Rachel Dunn, Best selling author of Better Videos, entrepreneur, documentary film-maker and founder of Girl Director, invites you to join the team for an immersive and interactive learning experience online.
How To Grow Your Business Using Video And Social Media. Girl Director’s most popular half-day workshop.
It’s not enough to learn how to create impactful videos, you also need to know how to use them in your business to create maximum impact and growth.
This will be a Live, info packed, practical workshop!
This 4hr live online workshop is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed with how to bring the quality of their videos up to meet the standard of their business from the get-go.
- You don’t want to release videos that aren’t on par with their professional brand and business.
- You know you need to create regular high-quality videos, so outsourcing every video isn’t a good option.
- You aren’t happy with the way you look on camera, and you don’t know how to get the right message across when it comes to filming.
- You want to know how and where to use videos in your business to create the biggest impact and growth.
Rachel Dunn has worked in the TV, music video and advertising world as a Video Director and Motion Designer for over 25 years.
Video is a Tool, and when you tap into the way we teach you how to use it, it becomes something you will be able to use forever.
How to Grow Your Business with Video and Social Media
Half Day Online – AU$125
Thursday 11 November 2021
8am – 12pm AEST (Brisbane time)