- APATA is building a strong member base.
- We have a strong offline component and produce numerous events and activities.
- APATA has a national distribution across Australia and New Zealand.
- Our community includes teachers, educators, students, business and professionals.
- There are several different media opportunities available.
Our Events Program
- Join us and participate in our events.
- Opportunity to speak / present.
- Allocation to exhibit and display.
- Participation in committees.
- APATA Partner acknowledgement at all events.
- Complimentary ticket allocation for events and activities.
- Event product placement / gift.
- Logo presented on the website under ‘APATA Partners’.
- Logo link to website.
- News and editorial features in ‘Studio News’.
- Exposure through our e-newsletter.
- Run a competition through the APATA website and/or digital platforms.
- Opportunity to host forums with members.
Interviews, member stories and journey’s, videos, podcasts, news from the performing arts community…it’s all here!
APATA is updated continuously with new and original content from across Australia and New Zealand ensuring every visit is different.
APATA has many features, provides valuable promotion tools a potential partner can leverage. Our partnership team will work closely with you to ensure your partnership with APATA receives the best possible outcome.
For further information and enquiries, please email us at email@example.com to contact our partnership team.