ShireABILITY Film Festival
Posted by Sutherland Shire Council | Nov 18, 2021
The Sutherland Shire Council proudly presents the 2021 ShireABILITY Film Festival.
ShireABILITY celebrates International Day of People with a Disability (IDPwD) on 3 December 2021.
ShireABILITY showcases the many organisations, facilities, and spaces we have in Sutherland Shire that continually embrace being inclusive and celebrate people living in our community with disability.
The ShireABILITY Film Festivals held in 2019 and 2020 were a huge success, so ShireABILITY is back, bigger and better for its third year. It’s an opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to have a voice, tell a story and share their creative talents.
Sutherland Shire Council’s Access Committee invites you to enter the 2021 ShireABILITY Film Festival to celebrate IDPwD 2021.
- Entries open 1 August 2021 and close 5pm on Sunday 23 January 2022.
- Entries must focus on ability and inclusion. They must feature locations and/or people of Sutherland Shire area and involve at least one person with disability.
- Entry to 2021 Sutherland ShireABILITY Film Festival is free.
- Entry is open to all ages (entrants under 18 years of age must complete a permission form signed by their parent or guardian).
- $3.5K worth of prizes to be won!
For ShireABILITY Filmmaking Tips and Tricks – Click Here
To enter the ShireABILITY Competition – Click Here
To book your spot at the February 2022 ShireABILITY Film Festival Screening – Click Here