QLD Individuals Fund – Closes 4th March
Posted by Arts Queensland | Jan 20, 2022
The Individuals Fund is for individual artists and cultural workers (emerging and established) to participate in transformational professional and career development opportunities.
- Propel careers to the next level of professionalism
- Fast track development of talent and leadership
- Develop new markets and new audiences for new work
- Offer significant and inspirational opportunities for professional development and to expand industry networks.
- Digital adaptation for delivery of works
- Creative developments
- Small project activities.
Up to $7,000 per application, including up to $1,000 for equipment purchases directly related to the creation and delivery of the funded project.
Opening and closing dates
- Opens: 17 January 2022
- Closes: 4 March 2022
Check your eligibility
How to apply
- Read the Individuals Fund documents: guidelines, application form, Terms of Funding, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and Important Information for Applicants.
- Complete the eligibility checker on this page.
- Apply online through SmartyGrants. SmartyGrants is Arts Queensland’s preferred method for receiving application forms and outcome reports for our funding programs.
- If circumstances prevent you from providing your application or outcome report in this format please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016 or toll free 1800 175 531, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016, 1800 175 531 (toll free), or email@example.com.
Arts Acumen is an initiative developed by Arts Queensland, and aims to support individuals and organisations across Queensland by providing resources, information and opportunities to foster knowledge growth, connections and access to industry intelligence. Arts Acumen has been developed in consultation with arts sector individuals, organisations and advisory bodies.
© The State of Queensland 2021
Right to information (https://www.qld.gov.au/about/rights-accountability/right-to-information)