How to share my news
Posted by Team APATA | Apr 7, 2022
APATA Members can share news and stories to APATA Studio News through their Member Dashboards.
Not a member? Join Here
I want to share my Studio News:
- Special news about a student or one of my teachers.
- My own story.
- Student, School or practitioner projects.
- Handy teaching hints and tips.
- My expertise or opinion pieces.
- My workshops, masterclasses, holiday classes, festivals, showcases, and competition performances.
Studio News – How to load my text and images?
Login to your member dashboard: www.apata.com.au
- Load your images and video links via your Member Dashboard – the WHAT’S ON section.
- IMAGES: PNG or JPG – no text
- LOGOs: Hi-Res 300dpi JPG or Pdf
- If emailing email@example.com please only include video links [Vimeo or YouTube] or file links [Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.]
CHECK OUT: The Studio News Page: www.apata.com.au/studio-news
For a complete overview of APATA Membership Benefits: Click Here
More for you:
- Click the Login button top right of the toolbar to get started.
- Read the Welcome to your APATA Membership article
- Download the Membership Fact Sheet PDF
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us