APATA Membership – How to create your APATA Profile
Posted by Team APATA | Apr 7, 2022
Did you know that your profile makes you visible to the APATA community.
You must be logged in to edit your profile.
There are two types of Profiles – Public and Private
- Can be viewed by anyone.
- For School Memberships
- and Industry Memberships for Companies/Organisations & Businesses/Venues.
- These are umbrella profiles and team members will not be able to set up their own profiles unless they hold a separate Individual membership.
- Can only be viewed by APATA members.
- For Individual Teacher/Educators and Individual Industry Practitioners Memberships only.
- Students are not listed in directories.
Make your profile sing:
- Complete your profile by including your main discipline/s.
- Adding your logo is a great way to ensure your school or business’ brand is easily recognised.
- Concerned about privacy? Your details are protected. Connection is through a message system.
- Get started connecting with the APATA online community.
LOGIN to get started: www.apata.com.au (Or click the Login button top right of the toolbar)